When you buy, sell, or refinance in a community association there are specific laws requiring the disclosure of information and documentation relating to that community association that both buyers and sellers must follow. Property Resources Management's Escrow Department will help you every step of the way!
To order and pay for an HOA Certification, Documents, or Escrow Demand, please follow the following steps:
1. Email your request to Escrow@pr-mgt.com and provide the turn around time that you are interested in, see pricing below. Also provide the email address you would like to the electronic invoice emailed too.
2. You will then receive an electronic invoice to be paid upfront. Property Resources Management has partnered with Intuit to be able to offer electronic invoices that can be paid via checking, savings, or any major credit card.
3. Once the fee is received you will receive the Certification, Documents, or Escrow Demand within the turnaround time requested.
If you have any questions you can email Escrow@pr-mgt.com or contact the Escrow Department directly at (888) 875-1722 Ext. 109. Please leave your name, the property address and unit number, and an Escrow Specialist will be in touch.
- All Governing Documents (CC&R's, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Rules and Regulations, and Collection Policy) - $50
- HOA Lender Certification – Fee is Required Upfront
- Escrow Demand Letter Only - $50
At the closing of Escrow there is a standard Transition Fee that will be split between the buyer and seller and paid to Property Resources Management. This does not include any Association charges such as new owner fees, move-in fees, intercom programming fee, new key fees, etc.